Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Bet now with totesport - Free £25 bet!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

When Keane signed for Celtic

"I was contracted to Manchester United and I was convinced, up to last year, I would end my career there - but things change. It was a fantastic relationship with Alex Ferguson, for me to work with him for 12 years was just fantastic. He is a great manager and I wouldn't change a thing. I was very lucky to play for that club - a great, great club and I would recommend any player who gets the chance to play for that club. There are great people in the background - he's got good staff and some good players there. But we'd come to the end and that happens in football. We shook hands and we move on. It was all very amicable. But I was expecting it. We shook hands and we wished each other well. That's it, life goes on, Manchester United will go on, Roy Keane will go on - and I wish everyone well at United. It's a fantastic club."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home