Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Bet now with totesport - Free £25 bet!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fergie on future



"We will have no age worries in the squad for quite a few years, and my design is that the4y should all grow together and develop into a really effective team. I have been trying to do this for the past couple of seasons. Age catches up with everyone. Evolution happens in football. The target is to bring this team together. I am working for the future, as well as the present. I owe Manchester United my foresight. I am not going to leave this club in a shambles when I go. They have been too good to me for that. The manager who follows me will find that he inherits a squad in good shape, with quality players"

and speaking before qualifying for the League Cup Final

"I have always maintained that my remit as manager of a club such as United is to deliver one trophy every season. Obviously, we'd like more if possible, but one means we are all doing our jobs, so the Carling Cup represents a great opportunity to mark this season as a successful one, especially at a time of rebuilding"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home