Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Bet now with totesport - Free £25 bet!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Silvestre turned down Lyon in Jan



"I had an opportunity to go to Lyon which I refused. I spoke to Gerard Houllier but I am cup-tied for the Champions League and we both know he is not going to play one person in the league and another in Europe. I wasn't going to have much opportunity, so I knew it wasn't a good move. Manchester United is still my priority and I am ready to work twice as hard to prove I can still play for the club. I can understand the speculation. It is normal when you sign two defenders. You do not buy players to put them on the bench and you need room for them in the team. But I have to accept the challenge and I will work hard until the end of the season and do my best when the manager needs me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home