Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Bet now with totesport - Free £25 bet!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

More Exclusive Ole quotes

RN: You were linked a few weeks ago with returning to Molde, what is the situation with next season, are United going to offer a new contract?

OGS: (Laughs at my pronunciation of Molde apparently its not said like the stuff you find on cheese.) The thing there is, I know all of them atMolde. Actually at the moment a player I played with for about ten years, he’s the coach. The Sporting Director I played with at Molde for several years, plus I played with him for the Under-21s so they know my situation, they know I want to play here for as long as I can. It was just I was home because my little one had his tonsils out and that’s the nearest hospital we could do it. So some people spotted me and obviously the next couple of days there is story in the papers that I’m going there.It’s just one of those things, people see me there and headlines are coming up. But I’ve not heard anything from the club, I’m just hoping to prove myself over the next three months that I’m worthy of another pay as you play contract or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home