Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Bet now with totesport - Free £25 bet!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ole address to crowd at his testimonial

“Thank you, thanks. I’ve had more than a year to think about this and it’s not getting any easier. I knew this was going to be my last game at Old Trafford and today you’ve been absolutely fantastic again. You’re the best supporters in the world. I’d like to thank Espanyol, who came over here and made a good game out of it. It was a good run-out for our boys. It’s a very important season for us and it was important that they got a good game. Next, I’d like to thank the manager. He’s been absolutely fantastic with me. He has guided me through my career – I’ve had my highs, I’ve also had my lows, and he supported me very well through that time. I can’t thank him enough. I’m going into coaching and if I haven’t learnt from him than I can’t do coaching. So thank you, boss. The players… I’ve played with the best players in the world. It’s easy being a forward when you play with these players. They create chances for you – you miss one, you get another one. I can’t say thanks enough to them – they’ve made every minute here a special one for me. And the last 25 here, I’ll remember for the rest of my life. It’s something my family, myself and all my friends will remember. It’s been a special day. Thanks to all the staff who have supported me, who have helped me through dark periods. Most of all to the supporters – you’ve been absolutely fantastic, you kept me going. And I’ve got the three loveliest kids in the world and a lovely wife. I’d like to thank them as well. Thanks, thank you very much.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home